WARNING: This job is not for everyone. We are seeking a rock star sales representative to join our thriving company and sales team. If you enjoy a challenge and take pride in your sales skills, this position may be for you!
About Our Client:
Our client has passion to provide revolutionary fire protection services while maintaining the greatest working environment and best customer service on earth!
With the motto “Employees First, Customers Second” mentality. They believe that if we take care of our people, our people will take care of our customers. We are constantly reminding each employee how important they are to the overall success of the Team!
About the Services
A progressive service company that offers the most comprehensive, innovative and ethical service in the industry. We leverage technology to better serve the fast paced life safety industry we support.
- Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning – Hoods, Fans, Filters, & Ductwork. Digital Pictures, Stainless Steel Polishing, and the Bare Metal Standard.
- Fire Protection Sales & Service – Kitchen Suppression & Portable Extinguishers
- Grease Trap Waste Removal
About the Position
The Territory Manager is responsible for acquiring new customers and selling all products and services to new as well as existing customers. The Territory Manager will reach his or her business targets through effective territory & CRM management. The individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
- Conduct physical visits to customer locations with a demonstrated working knowledge of Ventilation Controls and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations per NFPA 96.
- Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s)/service(s) while on-site and complete estimates with concise notes and pictures.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Identify and grow new sales opportunities and execute all levels of sales process including sales solutions and pricing strategies.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a Sales role with proven track record of success, fire protection experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development and time & territory management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods practices and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM a plus
- Competitive Base Salary & Commission Structure
- Major Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Plan
- Company Provided IPAD
- Presidents Club Trip Opportunities
- Monthly Vehicle Allowance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- 10 Paid Days Off after 90 days
- 7 Paid Holidays after 90 days
- On The Job Training Provided
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What We Look For
We are looking for intelligent, versatile, well-rounded individuals who show initiative, aren’t afraid of change and want to become game-changers. It wouldn’t hurt if you had a good sense of humor and work ethic, enjoy having co-workers as friends, and were excited about working with an entrepreneurial group of professionals dedicated to customer success.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer